Sunday, January 4, 2009

Turbulence...

I have recently done some major stuff to my Google Account, and the site has been down for a short amount of time. In addition to that, some of the site has been lost. However, everything is back to normal now. I will be updating this blog again soon, so check back later.

Also, if you happen to know me, please be aware that I have a different email address now, as part of the modifications I was applying to my Google Account. Do not send any more emails to my old address, or you will be taking a security risk, as someone else could claim my old address at any time and then that person will recieve any new mail sent to that address. I will not recieve any email sent to that address.

Instead, contact me through my new email address.

3 comments:

  1. You know it seems you never really have time to update your blog as often as you would like to.

    So my question is this: why did you make it?

    Because all you have been telling us is how you have SO much stuff to do and whatnot.

    When is there going to be any REAL content?

    Show us the interesting blog this was meant to be!

    Please don't keep us waiting anymore okay?

    This really could be quite a good blog you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i told you in the post that i would be updating this site soon, didnt i? if all goes well, you should get an update this weekend.

    besides, its not like ive been completely neglecting this blog; i re-themed it, added embedded comment forms, and a news panel. i also updated the first blog post.

    speaking of the new comment forms, i seem to be experiencing bugs with them. unless i figure out where i went wrong and figure out how to fix them soon, ill just change the comments back to the old way kind of and figure it out some other time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have isolated the problem now, and the new comment forms are fixed! if there are still problems with the comments forms after this, tell me ... somehow.

    ReplyDelete