Monday, December 1, 2008

Poll results are in

Well, only two people have voted. I'm pretty sure I know the people that did anyway. I guess this blog doesn't have that many readers yet. I don't blame anyone, this blog is not very interesting as of now. It is mostly due to the humongous amount of other work I have to do, and I do not have a lot of time to update this blog. However, as soon as I am finished with this other stuff, I promise to update this blog with much more interesting posts.

The results were a tie.

2 comments:

  1. well, u do know the two ppl who voted: me and Meghan. and its not that this blog isnt interesting, its that very few ppl know about it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting blog. Very interesting question. In fact, I'm gonna have to give it some thought. In other words, thinking about the question could be seen as just one more of many small "problems" that teem and stream and spill off my daily plate...however, these are the sort of "problems" that, in my opinion, make life worth living. A brain with "problems" to work on is better than no brain at all, eh? And in these Orwellian days, in our market-driven, conformistfascist, now panic-crazed fear-based society, keeping any kind of brain at all is practically a full-time job.

    ReplyDelete