Tuesday, October 28, 2008

We have achieved lift-off!

This post marks the beginning of my new blog. Since you're here, let me tell you what this blog is all about:

First of all, this blog belongs to a single person as of now. I can post whatever the hell I feel like on this. However, when I write post, I generally try to make it ... well, not suck. So, you should basically enjoy reading this blog.

This blog will evolve sometime, and it may become specialized. If it does become specialized, it will most likely be about computers. Some of the things I plan to post here are really nifty how-to's, so that you can learn how to do some pretty awesome things on your computer. If I feel that a certain topic needs clarification, I will try to clear it up. An example would be cookies. Lots of people have heard of cookies, and it seems that most people don't quite really understand what they are. Cookies are delicious delicacies. More on this some other time.

Keep in mind that although I am the supreme overlord and ruler of this site, it's not all about me. Blogs are meant to share ideas. I therefore implore you to leave comments on my site. Other people may comment back. The goal is to make this website an interesting place to drop by, and there is no better route to this goal then to share ideas.

1 comment: